Location: Bern area
Duration: initially until 31/01/2020 (with high possibility for extension or to get internalised)
Their very dynamic team consists 5 members and they provide flexibility to all of their team members. Most of the work can be done remotely with 1-2 days on-site in their Bern office – therefore a residency in Switzerland is a MUST to have!
- Developing new user-facing features with React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end deliverables for future use
- Converting wireframes and designs into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance
- Re-engineering Tasks for optimizing the overall application
- High self-motivation and independent work, even at customers’ premises
- Updating of assigned Jira Issues and traceable project reporting
- Consistent understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with React.js workflows like Redux or Flux
- Familiar with the new specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js, immutability-helper)
- Familiar with handling RESTful APIs
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipeline tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with common front-end development tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
- The ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experienced with GIT
- Fluent in German (as you would need to understand and communicate with their customers in German)
For more information on this INITIAL 6 months Front-end Developer contract job please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 044 578 5327.
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest.