Senior Manager, Risk Analytics (1-year Direct Contract)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Establishing and maintaining the analytics supporting the TPRM framework in the bank in line with business, risks, market practice and regulatory evolutions;
* Sophisticated risk led segmentation of all key data points linked to the TPRM risk framework
* Leading and sharing TPRM thinking within the organization;
* Integrating risk data insight as a constant feedback loop into TPRM framework and further improve it;
* Develop and maintain the risk analytics framework and standards specifically in line with TPRM, Risk Appetite, ORF and Governance requirements
* Drive the TPRM Governance agenda
* Provide strategic input into other parts of TPRM
Central Projects / Business Initiatives
* Using Risk attributes contribute to the continued maintenance and improvement of our overall risk management framework, keep abreast of the regulations and contribute to the translation of those into our TPRM framework.
* Support the maintenance of Risk related Policies, Procedures, Mandates and Charters and ensure their ongoing relevance;
* Advise on the impact and risk assessment for projects that impact High Operational Risk Processes, in particular the Third Party Risk Management Programme
People and Talent
* Ensure adequate resources and infrastructure in place to support the Risk analytics framework within Business Efficiency
* Provide leadership, management and coaching to team to ensure they are highly engaged on the risk related requirements
* Using analytics provide a comprehensive view on the TP risk management arrangements of the bank, and play a leading role in shaping it.
* Identify how risk data insights should / could shape the TPRM framework.
* Drive best practices
* Manage relationships and establish proactive interactions with business (including senior managers and employees at all level in the entire organisation) and regulators.
* Represent Risk Management with focus on portfolio risks using analytics;
* Enable accurate, relevant and timely availability of governance information for all relevant Governance forums
* Work collaboratively with other corporate oversight functions to identify and implement consistent and effective approaches to risk governance and control-based activities;
* Maintain strong and effective working relationships with all areas of Risk Management;
* Within the Group’s overall Risk Management Framework, establish and maintain an appropriate risk based approach to assessing, measuring, monitoring, managing and reporting Risk within Business Efficiency.
Regulatory & Business conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Head, Operational Risk, Functions
* Head, Operational Risk Information Security
* Head of Audit, Third Parties & Outsourcing
* Supply Chain Management Leadership Team
* Heads of Operational Risk in functions with cross cutting policies (e.g. FCC, ABC, Legal etc)
Qualifications & Skills
Master Degree with 10+ years experience in risk related roles within which 3+ years in Portfolio Governance / Analytics.
* Diverse Risk management experience, including knowledge of risk management governance and controls
* Excellent people management and leadership abilities
* Superior communication, facilitation and consensus-building skills
* Demonstrated relationship-building skills, with a superior ability to make things happen through the use of positive influence
* Able to build relationships in a consultative style in order to see the business perspective and regulatory aspects;
* You can influence, constructively challenge and negotiate at all levels;
* Able to explain and convince others on the TPRM framework approach, to senior management or to the regulators;
* Organizational awareness with an understanding of how to engage the organization to get things done
* Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable pieces
* Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment
* Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills
* Process design and analysis skills
* Research, analysis and judgment skills
* Strong PowerPoint skills, intermediate Excel skills
* Project management experience