Our client, a US MNC, is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to support their APAC operations. You will primarily be responsible for GL operations, accounts reconciliation, and will be involved with automation and process improvement projects.
- Performs work with adherence to the global standards, protocols, and policies.
- Supports the execution of internal operational improvement strategies.
- Builds relationships with Operations contacts.
- Ensures quality output.
- Ensures the production of accurate and timely financial information in accordance with USGAAP.
- Adhere to Company policies regarding closing process, account reconciliation procedures and standards.
- Perform day-to-day accounting activities for your assigned areas.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations, analysis, journal entries, etc. in connection with the closing process.
- Assist other accountants in preparing trend analysis and other special analysis.
- Communicates regular status updates.
- Generate ad hoc accounting reports/projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What our client is looking for:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in GL/ month-end closing functions
- Hands-on experience in Oracle preferred
- Experience in Oracle implementation project advantageous
- Strong in Excel
- Experience in analyzing business processes and suggest process improvements and able to develop RPA solutions around them
- Will primarily be supporting and working APAC hours, but may need to be flexible to work on EMEA timing if needed