Job Title: BI Developer (Vice President)
My client is looking for an experienced, motivated BI developer. This is a hands on role requiring strong technical skills in Tableau, Business Objects and data warehousing for delivery of front end components of a Liquidity Reporting Application. This is a hands on development role requiring strong technical skills.
The successful candidate is expected to have experience in professional software development experience on significant technology initiatives across complex organisations, along with:
- Tableau data source design
- Tableau dashboard design and development to an advanced level
- Understanding of Tableau administration and security
- Integration of Tableau into external tools
- Tableau 10.2 +
- Business Objects XIR3 +
- Hadoop / Impala
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Understand the programme of work and current state technical landscape within Treasury.
- Accountable for making sure that the software program delivered meets functional and non-functional requirements Accountable for ensuring that the software delivered adheres to the architectural specifications.
- Accountable for the maintainability of solutions and ensuring that refactoring is appropriately prioritised alongside new requirements.
Salary: £100,000 – £125,000 p/a plus benefits
If you would like to apply for this role please submit a word CV in confidence.