Senior Big Data Engineer | Zurich | Tier-1 Bank | 8-month contact | May – January
Please be aware that this position requires an EU-27/EFTA citizenship!
A tier-1 banking client of mine is looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer with a background in Cyber Security to join their highly-skilled team to work on a major project in Zurich. You will be working in a close collaboration with the Advanced Analytics (Big Data Analytics) team, which is dedicated to building advanced models and algorithms. Your task will be to operate and maintain the whole platform end to end and support the development team.
You are the right candidate, if you have at least 5 years of experience in:
- DevOps Best Practices, building automation pipelines, CI/CD using Ansible;
- creating clustered solutions and integration of 3rd party tools;
- integrating Security Best Practices in enterprise environments, both System Security and Network Security;
- System architecture / troubleshooting / operations, *nix focused;
- rollouts/deployments of layered environments in big enterprises;
- and you are best friends with Hortonworks, Cloudera and Hadoop software.
You are a superstar candidate, if you additionally have:
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, or any relevant certifications;
- Experience with IBM BD2 and IBM Power System;
- Experience in implementing complex security requirements in the financial industry;
- Expert understanding of ETL principles and how to apply them within Hadoop.