Senior Big Data Engineer | Zurich | Tier-1 Bank | 8-month contact | May – January
Please be aware that this position requires an EU-27/EFTA citizenship!
A tier-1 banking client of mine is looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer with experience in Network/System Security to join their highly-skilled team to work on a major project in Zurich. You will be working in a close collaboration with the Advanced Analytics (Big Data Analytics) team.
Your responsibilities are:
- engineer and integrate the platform from a technology point of view;
- engineer core Big Data platform capabilities;
- operate and maintain the Big Data platform end to end and support the development team.
You are the right candidate, if you have:
- experience in DevOps Best Practices, building automation pipelines, CI/CD using Ansible;
- solid experience in integrating Security Best Practices in enterprise environments, both System Security and Network Security;
- proven track record of creating clustered solutions and integration of 3rd party tools;
- experience in rollouts/deployments of layered environments in big enterprises;
- extensive experience in System architecture / troubleshooting / operations, *nix focused.
You are a superstar candidate, if you additionally have:
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, or any relevant certifications;
- Experience with IBM BD2 and IBM Power System;
- Experience in implementing complex security requirements in the financial industry;
- Expert understanding of ETL principles and how to apply them within Hadoop.
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted.