Experienced Business Analyst required to support end-to-end delivery of Metadata Tool in the bank as part of key BCBS239 programme. You will be allocated to the Metadata Tool Implementation project within the Chief Data Office function of a leading Global Bank in Singapore.
The primary objective of the CDO is to establish the data quality management framework (DQMF) and propagate adoption of the DQMF, allied procedures and processes across different functions of the Bank.
- Business analysis & write Business Requirement Document
- Support Project Governance in Clarity & preparing PSC packs
- Data Flow Diagrams depicting end-to-end flows of critical data for BCBS239
- Work with vendor and ensure that required requirements are met
- Support testing & work with technology in successful delivery
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate in Computer Science or higher
- 8-10 years of Business Analysis experience in Banking/Financial Industry
- Knowledge of metadata related standards, processes, and technology
- Prior Experience in Client, Market and metadata and Data profiling projects
- Understanding and experience in regulatory projects like FATCA etc.
- Strong understanding of SDLC cycle and project management
- Experience in MS-Access, SQL, and Data quality tools
- Collaborate with Application/System owner teams (Business and IT) and other Stakeholders to define the data dictionaries and data flows
- Own, Manage and be responsible for delivering assigned work stream relating to projects under project
- Collaborate with different stakeholders within the bank to seek required support for delivering excellence in all services.
- Challenging deadlines.
- Significantly high numbers of stakeholders with diverse viewpoints on data quality & levels of controls required within functions.
- Countless conversations and negotiations with multiple stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Satisfaction in delivering against a key objective for the Group.