Conduct the as-is and to-be process analysis for Data Management and Reporting for the Shareholding Reporting function. The to-be process analysis should be aligned to the new Operating Model that has already been approved.
Provide suppliers with the functional and data requirements for the technology implementation needed to support the new Shareholding Reporting Operating model.
Conduct operational requirements analysis to support the people and logistical model that has been described in the new Shareholding Reporting Operating Model.
- Analysing, developing and documenting functional and non-functional requirements, data requirements, current and future state business processes, along with other business design documentation.
- Planning and setting out the approach to the business analysis required.
- Identifying and working with others to resolve design issues and manage design assumptions whilst providing the appropriate visibility and using escalation where necessary.
- Building open and effective working relationships with key stakeholders across business SME and IT teams.
- Constructively challenging others through structured approaches to identifying the most appropriate solution.
- Contributing to and reviewing other design documents to ensure that they are of the required standard and consistent with project objectives.
- Owning and managing the change control process for the design.
- Core Competences Required:
- Thorough knowledge of:
- Asset Management and related concepts.
- The issues and challenges facing the industry.
- Business Analysis tools, techniques and approaches and with a sound understanding of developments in the areas of analysis and design.
Experience of :
- Delivering requirements analysis and documentation for complex projects and programmes.
- Working with global stakeholders in different time zones with globally distributed projects.
- Working in multinational organisations on business transformation projects.
- Working with SMEs in finance and risk functions.
- Full experience of the development lifecycle.
- Working with different development/design methodologies and frameworks e.g. agile, waterfall approach.
- Engaging 3rd parties, including external consultants, in analysis and design work.
- Highly self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Highly analytical, creative thinker and avid problem-solver. Able to pinpoint how an organisation can leverage its strengths and improve its weaknesses through various business processes.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills are required to be able to communicate and present complex information in an understandable way.
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of engaging as an equal with other professionals including more senior members of staff, e.g. up to “Head of” level.
- Able to build up and utilise a strong network of people
- Able to design and lead key workshops with senior stakeholders up to “Head of” level.
- Effective planning and organising skills. Is able to define the approach to the analysis and design stage of the project and manage interdependencies with other work streams.
- Strong process and data mapping experience.
- Strong decision making skills and judgement.
- Strong drive to develop themselves.