Senior Business Analyst
My Client is a Global Bank in need of an experienced Business Analyst who could ideally start in February or March. For this job located in Zurich you will be part of the Finance Change team working on regulatory driven projects and projects to improve the capital management and efficiency of the client. In this role you will mainly be creating requirements and test cases while aligning with Finance, Risk Change and IT.
· Analysis and gathering of requirements from a reporting and sourcing perspective
· Liaise with the upstream data provider to ensure additional requirements are reflected accordingly
· Creating business test cases (including automated SQL scripts) against requirements
· Performing end to end business-level testing of the solution
· Working jointly with IT and business organizations to implement effective business solutions
Essential Experience/Skills required for this job:
· Consistent track record (7+ years) as senior business analyst within the banking sector or with a renowned consultancy firm, focusing on the banking sector
· Experience in financial accounting and / or risk area of a bank
· Technical knowledge including Data Warehousing (SQL) and experience of regulatory reporting tools (Axiom).
· Good SQL skills (writing scripts) and familiarity with reporting tools in order to execute testing activities would be a plus
· Jira knowledge would be an advantage
· Excellent analytical and conceptual skills with attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player
· business education within the financial accounting and regulatory reporting subject would be a plus
· Excellent spoken and written English, German would be an advantage
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you just click apply or send me your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note that all applicants are welcome but only the most relevant for the role will be considered and contacted.