Senior Business Analyst will contribute to a strategic project aiming at the implementation of the new Olympic core banking system version for all existing Wealth Management sites and new potential locations.
The main mission of the BA will be to take in charge functional streams defined for the project in order to manage the implementation from As-Is analysis to User testing for each site and according to project methodology and department governance standards.
If successful, you will be required to;
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and/or external third-parties to analyze needs and functional
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow
- Prepare functional specifications according to the department standard templates & methodology.
- Collaborate with IT teams and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance
- Prepare test plan (user requirements + test cases), perform testing to certify the implementation and coordinate
- Ensure and anticipate the training, deployment plan and Change
- Escalate potential risks impacting scope, timeline, cost, etc. to the project manager and/or stakeholders as
- Extensive experience in the banking industry with significant experience in business analyst role
- Strong knowledge of Core Banking System integration is required
- Knowledge of Olympic is considered as a strong benefit. This includes knowledge of version A and parametrisation experience
- Good knowledge of banking domains and activities (Front Office, back Office, Credit, ALM…) especially in Wealth Management area
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts
- Proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team and help project team to achieve its objectives.