Duration: Initial 12 Months
Daily rate: Negotiable
Are you an experienced C#.NET Developer with a strong Front Office knowledge? Do you like working in the financial area? Do you want to work in a small group of talented developers? Do you enjoy team work but also like to work independently? If the answer is yes, you should definitely apply for this Senior C#.NET Developer job in Zurich.
One of our top-tier Swiss financial clients is currently looking for a Senior C#.NET developer with several years of Front Office experience, working with Structured Products and Derivative domain (FX and Equities).
Some of your responsibilities will involve the followings:
- Developing Microservices in C#.NET to automate business processes in the structured products (Equity and FX) area.
- IT development of various interfaces (e.g. trading systems, trading tools, etc.)
- Relational and document-oriented databases.
Skills and qualification:
- Extensive development/engineering skills with C#.NET, JSON, WCF, SQL, CI, Automated tests (unit and integration tests)
- Very good experience in the Structured Products and Derivative domain (FX & Equities)
- Solid track record to deliver high quality systems for key user groups (e.g. trading, sales and middle office – using structured approaches/metholodgies: e.g. Agile)
Good to have:
- TeamCity, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, RESTful services, IBM WebSphere MQ, Resharper, Package management (NuGet), Git/Subversion
- German (not a must)
For more information on this INITIAL 12 months Senior C#.NET Developer contract job please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 044 578 5327.
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest.