Senior C++ Developer job opening at a world-leading broadcast entertainment brand within their industry leading Set-top Box team. (C++, Embedded, Multithreading, Agile, Linux, STB)
Based in West London, their state of the art campus is a truly exciting place to be. A champion of innovative tech and high-engineering standards, as well as blockbuster cinema and TV. You will be surrounded by some of the best software talent in the UK.
This company is expanding their talented teams of developers who will work directly on shipping new key features onto their award winning set top box and TV apps used my millions in the UK.
- Develop the Middleware for the company's Satellite, Linux, Windows, Mac, Android and iOS devices
- Write excellent quality, clean, concise, readable, testable and tested code
- Work with a large team, on a large, complex codebase
- Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm.
- Strong commercial C++ experience
- Object Oriented Design knowledge
- Code analysis & debugging ability
- TDD, and Unit testing with mocks
- Linux, cross platform (Linux, Win, Mac, Android, iOS)
- Embedded systems and Middleware development
- Communication & agile team work
- Set Top Box or TV experience very beneficial
What's in it for you:
- A generous pension and benefits package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Discretionary bonus