Our client is a FinTech company who provides market-leading trading technology for the industry’s toughest fixed-income workflow challenges. They are a rapidly expanding international software company, managed and developed by engineers, with a proven history of creating software that supports the trading systems of major global banks.
- Work in C++ and Python to design, implement, and release state-of-the-art components and applications for mission-critical, high-performance, globally distributed systems related to automated trading
- Produce exemplary code and deliver completed projects on time
- Create and track project plans and convey status, issues and risks effectively
- Perform unit and system level testing on your application and all affected systems
- Work closely with product management and customer-facing technical consultants to ensure that development efforts truly meet customer needs
- Work closely with technical leads to ensure effective coordination and integration between interrelated projects
- Play a key role in the development of best practices in software design, implementation, and coding standards
- Lead and mentor junior engineers
- 5+ years of programming in C++
- Exceptional programming skills and grasp of software engineering principles
- Demonstrated success managing development projects end-to-end with significant ownership over technical decision-making
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
Please apply or email me for further details and check our website!