Senior Data Scientist/ Team Lead Position – Banking, Consulting, Machine Learning – Zurich
Data Scientist – Machine Learning, Python, Tableau, Hive
This role offers a very interesting opportunity to work as a Team Lead Data Scientist with a known financial player in a greenfield Machine Learning/ Predictive Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence environment through a renowned consultancy.
You will be the first person joining this greenfield project with the objective to gradually build a team around you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and presentations
- Collaborate with business customers to understand needs, recommend strategy enhancements and deploy predictive analytics across multiple platforms
- Develop, consult on, deploy and analyse testing strategies to leverage learnings for future business endeavours
- Consult on applying quantitative problem solving to business problems using analytics in both mentoring and classroom settings
In order to be a successful candidate you have:
- Demonstrated leadership
- Extensive knowledge of data modelling and machine learning techniques
- Extensive Experience with the relevant tools such as Python, R,
- Experience with visualization and querying tools such as Tableau, SQL, Hive
- Acquired experience articulating business questions, using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer and translating the results into business recommendations
For more information about this Oracle Data Warehouse Developer position, please get in touch with me on email@example.com or give me a call on +41445785323.