Senior Devops Engineer
Advanced Process Solutions is an organization focused on process automation tools and technologies for Fidelity’s critical business processes and driving significant improvements in those processes – both local to individual businesses and cross-enterprise. This role is a key driver in matching the ideal process improvement tools and techniques to individual process optimization opportunities.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to design, develop, implement, and manage AWS cloud environments running workflow solutions for Fidelity Investments. The engineer will be heavily involved throughout the development process. Additionally, the engineer will be responsible for deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting of customer environments.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
· Bachelors’ Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
· 4+ years of development, systems administration, and AWS experience
The Skills You Bring
· AWS cloud experience required.
· Python and/or shell scripting required
· Linux systems administration experience required.
· Application development experience required.
· Developing Internet based applications that operate in a client/server environment required.
· Experience with AWS services such as EKS, EC2, ECS and similar highly desirable
· Pipeline automation and orchestration utilizing the following stack or similar to GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, Docker, JMeter, Artifactory, Sonar, Veracode, Kubernetes.
· Excellent communication skills required.
· Strong problem resolution skills required.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment required.
The Value You Deliver
· Develop, design, implement, and support applications running within the AWS cloud.
· System Administration in Linux and AWS environments.
· Develop monitoring and management tools and processes.
· Accurately estimate work requirements and create detailed plans.
· Document processes and best practices.
· Communicate effectively in team environment.
· Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. Fidelity established an Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ 1000 staff across IT and shared services, with offices in Dublin (City West) and Galway (Parkmore East).