Are you a talented Embedded Engineer looking for your next career opportunity in the Electronics field? Look no further!
We are currently searching for a skilled Embedded Engineer experienced in developing and implementing firmware to join the team at a cutting-edge electronics company.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will design and develop reusable software for the most advanced electronic systems of the company's market segment. You will also be responsible for further optimizing the Firmware toolchain and working in a hardware-focused environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in C++ programming and experience with real-time operating systems, microcontrollers, and hardware-software integration.
- 5+ years of experience in Embedded Software Development
- Solid C++ coding skills
- Experience working with microcontrollers (Cortex-M0/M4, STM32)
- Experience working with Real Time Operating Systems
- Full professional proficiency in English
Nice to Have
- Experience working with GitLab
- Solid skills in Statistical Code analysis
- Experience in Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing
- Knowledge of German language
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary range between 105,000 and 125,000 CHF annually (negotiable)
- Flexible working hours and a minimum of 1 day of work from home
- Additional pension scheme
- Cash bonus & Stock Options
- Phone Allowance
- Public Transportation Discount
- German lessons for non-German speakers