Job Title: Senior Integration Developer
Level: Assistant Vice President
Division: Corporate Investment Bank
My client is currently seeking for a new Java developer to join their team within the Salesforce team. The right candidate would need to have strong experience in Java, JMS and Enterprise Integration Solution. It will be highly desirable if the candidate does have any salesforce background experience.
The candidate would need to have the capability to mentor junior members of the team as well demonstrate the ability to do hands on developing and manage a strong delivery team completing end to end projects.
- Design applications using frameworks and components
- Confirm that all codes changes are in configurations
- Design and participate in end to end product life cycle
- Design and develops salesforce solutions
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience as a lead developer
- Integration Platform development experience
- Enterprise application integration experience
- Ability to communicate complicated ideas simply and effective
- Prior experience with TDD and agile software development
- Solid Knowledge of Java Programming
- Solid Knowledge of Integration architecture and design
- WEB API development experience
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science or equivalent
For full job specifications please contact me.
If you require sponsorship to work within the UK, please contact us as this can be arranged with HR Team.