The Corporate Admin & Enterprise Capabilities Technology Tribe in CTG is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to be part of the Corporate Performance Management – Technology Management Squad. The squad’s main objectives will focus on the provision of critical IT capabilities data to the technology analytics platform to support enterprise reporting, metrics, and analytics use case development. You will have good experience in data analysis and modeling. In close collaboration with business partners and squad members, you will work iteratively across the data lifecycle, identifying and defining data needs, contributing to data model design, and delivery of high-value data products for enterprise analytics initiatives.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelors or master’s degree in a technology-related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Software, BIS, IT).
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience contributing to significant data projects in the areas of requirements capture, data modeling, data analysis, and interpretation.
- Prior experience working with cloud data warehouse platforms such as Snowflake with an awareness of its data lifecycle, data movement, and access architecture.
- Experience with the authoring and execution of SQL data queries and the ability to summarize or draw conclusions from data. Familiarity with ML approaches and their application is an advantage.
- Strong data analysis experience in proactively analyzing and solving data issues to support requirements gathering, data modeling, and reporting.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with experience of working in cross-team collaborations and partnerships across a variety of multi-functional squads and product teams.
- Good exposure to agile team methodologies and their use
- Strong communications, collaboration, and presentation skills with active team participation on solutions, addressing challenges and roadblocks.
- Well adept at prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced business environment while maintaining attention to detail and high quality in all your work.
- As a continuous learner and self-starter, you will stay abreast of the latest innovations across data analytics with a strong data curious and investigative drive.
- Strong results-orientated contributor with an ability to clearly articulate and deliver business value.
Data analysis and data analytics are at the heart of this role. As a squad member, you will actively contribute to the squad’s data solutions architecture by helping to define and develop firm-wide technology and executive reporting data products that will be used to measure technology impact and transformation at all levels of the organization.