Location: Zurich – Switzerland
Job type: Contract (Initial 12 Months)
Salary range: Negotiable (depends on your expertise)
One of our Zurich based, Swiss financial clients is now looking for a technically very skilled Front-end Developer who will join their diverse team, which works on Trade Capture tools and Front Office Trading web applications.
- Willingness for product ownership
- Build, test and deploy new product features in line with the business specifications
- Conduct diagnostic investigations of program errors, recommend and implement appropriate mitigations and solutions
- Monitor and prioritize the delivery pipeline and ensure that the team sticks to the agreed timelines
- Communicate and liaise with key business and IT stakeholders
- Drive and improve the system
- Perform quality insurance of new product features by doing code reviews and participating in user acceptance tests
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and preferably React
- At least 3+ years working experience, ideally in an international environment
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Very good team player
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Very good English communication skills
For more information on this INITIAL 12 MONTHS Front-end job in Zurich, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can call me on +41 44 578 5327.
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest.