Credit Operations, Senior Manager, Private Banking
Leadership role to lead the Credit Operations within the Private Banking and Wealth Operations unit for a Global Bank in Singapore. You will take on the overall accountability for credit documentation and administration teams to provide an efficient lending operations services via business engagement and service management teams to the front office businesses.
You will be expected to build strong relationships with key senior stakeholders across product, distribution, infrastructure and front office teams; driving engagement and looking for opportunities to further optimize the service delivery to clients.
- Drive people development agenda and vision for the function
- Monitor and coach the performance of the team
- Responsible for the effective design and implementation of new products, systems, procedures or Target Operating Model.
- Responsible for implementation of lean improvements whilst looking for innovation ways to deliver higher levels of services or capacity within cost and resources.
- Lead, manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of credit documentations and administration activities
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations and controls and procedures of the Bank
- Ensure service standards are met to facilitate smooth transfer of proceedings relating to drawdown
- Acts as the escalation point for Relationship Managers and their assistants regarding customers enquires/complaints and to solve complicated enquires from customers.
- To provide clarification to outsourced services providers, Channels and Relationship Managers on operational issues
- Perform analytical support relating to credit operations such as collation of productivity statistics
- Deliver best quality banking service to customers by providing excellent operational support to the sales centers and at the same time maintaining a high standard of risk and operational control to boost profitability and safeguarding the Bank’s interest.
- Continuously review and streamline processes to reduce unproductive manual tasks and increase productivity and minimize/maintain cost