Senior Manager, Human Resources
Nicoll Curtin is working with a global payments company for a Senior HR Manager based in Dublin.2
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a highly agile and enthusiastic team with experience in HR management.
- Develop, align and executes HR programs and initiatives in support of business unit plans.
- Assesses organisational effectiveness from multiple views of impact and develops solutions to support business improvements.
- Identifies talent needs, risks and gaps; builds and coordinates execution of a plan to address needs using talent management tools and resources. Facilitates, executes and/or participates in Talent Review/Succession Planning roundtables for business partners, owning the entire process across the BU/Function as required.
- Helps business ensure bench strength by advising with leaders on decisions to build, buy or develop talent addressing benefits and risks of each strategy.
- Human resources experience with a strong emphasis on coaching, employee relations and project implementation.
- Proven success serving as a trusted advisor to senior level executives and partnering with business leaders to influence strategic decisions and provide solutions.
- Can demonstrate strong business acumen and how HR and talent strategies can drive business results.
- Exposure to quality and thoughtful employee relations, performance management and leadership development.
- Experience in challenging and influencing executive teams on implications of internal and external business trends and issues that influence talent or operating environments.
Please apply today with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consideration.