Senior Manager, Operational Risk – Payment and Cyber Risk
1. Group/Global Role.
2. Leading and governing the “Process” stream under Graphene.
3. Responsible for co-ordinating and designing multiple controls (Cyber/payment/fraud/FCC/AML/HR/ITO) and other associated operational controls across multiple business and functions processes.
4. Imbedding these controls into the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) in accordance to the industrial strength standards and procedures set under the ORF.
5. Deciding on the best approach for establishing effective management group / committee governance for all controls on a BAU basis.
6. Educate IT staff on subject best practices and standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with associated process owners and project team (Retail, FCC, FM, TB, ITO and HR) and SMEs to design new controls (or enhance existing) into/from the ORF.
- Agreeing new controls with Global Risk Owners (ROs) and Process Owners (POs).
- Delivery and quality of assigned project tasks and activities for the stream.
- Escalation of any project / stream related risks.
- Management of relevant project documentation and staff.
- Compliance with project management practices.
- Provide project updates, reporting and MIS.