Senior Manager / Project Manager
Nicoll Curtin is working with a multi-national financial institution for a Senior Manager / Project Manager based in Dublin.
They provide a very attractive pension scheme, remote working, internal growth and also voted one of the best places to work in Ireland.
The ideal candidate will be able to lead, problem solve, influence and have extensive experience in the financial sector.
- Identify business partners’ needs and effectively engage with them to handle communication, alignment, reporting and escalations.
- Identify portfolio level risks and dependencies, and develop and execute mitigation strategies.
- Ensure that the SLAs (both internal and partner/client) of all the services are met or exceeded e.g. project milestones, timeliness, quality of work (customer ask vs. actual output).
- Management reporting, delivery status reporting and meeting all other communication needs of the organisation.
- Experience in operational improvement and/or consulting with a track record of leading cross-business, cross-function initiatives that resulted in significant value-add.
- Experience and knowledge in operational improvement frameworks, methodologies and toolkits.
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Reengineering, Change Management and Organisational Design.
- Passionate about coaching, mentoring and developing others. You have experience with program, project and team management and have created high performing teams.
Please apply today with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consideration.