Information Technology – UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, experience, and visuals.
- Conduct user research to guide product decisions and evaluate design usability and effectiveness.
- Communicate user research and design ideas to gain team alignment and understanding by leveraging the appropriate tools/methods (storyboards, user flows, site maps, prototypes, etc).
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Balance stakeholder needs and work with stakeholders to align on product priorities and decisions.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a UX designer with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Flinto, or other design and mobile prototyping tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in e-Commerce.