Senior Project Manager
My Client is a Global Bank in need of an experienced Project Manager who ideally can start in February or March. For this job located in Zurich you will be part of the Finance Change team working on regulatory driven projects and projects to improve the capital management and efficiency of the client. In this role you will mainly be driving solutions delivery for regulatory requirements that have to align with Finance, Risk Change and IT.
· Analysis and gathering of requirements from a reporting and sourcing perspective
· Liaise with the upstream data provider to ensure additional requirements are reflected accordingly
· Drive change with SMEs and IT contacts and coordinate project delivery to ensure that the needs of business stakeholders are met on time in budget and quality.
· Drive overall work stream delivery to ensure that all requirements are addressed
· Working jointly with IT and business organizations to implement effective business solutions.
Essential Experience/Skills required for this job:
· Consistent track record as a project manager (10 + years) within the banking sector or with a renowned consultancy firm, focusing on the banking sector
· Experience in Financial accounting and / or Risk area of a bank
· Technical knowledge including Data Warehousing (SQL) and experience of regulatory reporting tools (Axiom).
· Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
· Strong relationship building and consultation skills as well as the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with peers, management, key stakeholders and clients.
· Comprehensive understanding of business processes and corresponding IT solutions for full month end processing
· PMI or PMP certification preferred
· business education within the financial accounting and regulatory reporting subject would be a plus
· Excellent spoken and written English, German would be an advantage
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you just click apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note that all applicants are welcome but only the most relevant for the role will be considered and contacted.