My client is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to work with their cross-functional development teams within the Virtual Cards, Spend Controls & Alerts program organization based in Dublin.
• Experienced and proactive senior software engineer for a world class distributed agile development team in the commercial virtual payments space.
• Contribute to the team and wider platform on a daily basis the design and development of the platform.
• Work with internal stakeholders and senior management to define business requirements and assist in the prioritization of tasks for the development team.
• Mentor junior members of the team.
• Contribute to architectural discussions and work across other products to ensure alignment with the rest of the product suite.
All About You
• Ideally full stack experienced developer with strong/expert level Java development/architecture experience with Spring/Hibernate expertise.
• Proven experience building world class solutions on a global scale.
• Strong experience working in an agile environment and actively contributing to discussions at retrospectives/elaboration sessions.
• Solid experience with RESTful APIs and JSON/SOAP based API with Java.
• Ability to debug server-side API calls, and contribute to the design of best-practice RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of cloud native development such as cloud foundry, AWS, etc.