Stock Plan Services Technology designs, develops, implements, and supports stock plan products and features. Stock Plan Services is an equity compensation services division of our client.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual with a proven track record of collaborating with business partners, to understand and translate business challenges and opportunities into system requirements, and make recommendations regarding system functionality. This individual will work closely with squad leads, business analysts, architects, technology leads, in an agile team to ensure successful delivery of program objectives and alignment of the work you're doing to the product roadmap.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 5+ years systems analysis experience; related work in software solutions definition/development is required
- Confirmed experience with systems development methodologies and formal documentation processes
- Agile/Scrum experience is required
- Strong data analysis skills including querying, profiling, and analysing data
- Financial Services experience is preferred
The Skills You Bring
- A technical problem solver comfortable working in a sophisticated and fast-paced environment
- You are proactive, with a strong desire to learn and contribute to a highly functioning team
- You can efficiently multi-task and work towards issue resolution in a timely manner
- Strong analytical, facilitation and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
- Capacity to quickly understand and incorporate new technologies
- Capable of articulating a business problem/requirement in technology terms
- Outstanding collaborator and consensus builder
- Results-oriented problem solver comfortable accepting change
- Demonstrable understanding of software lifecycle
The Value You Deliver
- Collaborating with partners, technology leads, and agile teams
- Partnering with other SPS program teams to identify program inter-dependencies, over-lap, and re-use opportunities
- Participate in backlog refinement sessions.
- Translate sophisticated business needs into clear, relevant, requirements
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions
- Define the scope of problems/issues, in terms of business and/or system requirements and processes.
- Evaluating design of existing and in-development systems to assess their functionality, dependability, and maintainability
- Collaborate with Agile team members to build comprehensive and cohesive solution approaches.
- Ensure complete acceptance test criteria is provided for all systems requirements
- Produce and/or maintain system feature design documentation and user training and materials