Contract- 12 Months
€325-€390 / Day
Nicoll Curtin is working with a multi-national financial institution for a Senior System Analyst based in Dublin, Ireland on a 12 month contract.
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analysing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
- Lead others in executing analysis and evaluating systems on large and complex project across the group.
- Assist the technical team and quality assurance group with the creation of test cases, and act as primary triage coordinator for questions and defects.
- Provide technical leadership through an expert grasp of the project life cycle and business requirements.
- Create and translate business requirements for large projects, minor enhancements and bug fixes into systems design specifications.
- Experience using collaboration tools, such as the Atlassian tools & applications (Eg, JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to perform technical analysis of complex Web application development concepts
- Experience with database query tools / SQL skills.
- Understanding of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®).
- Salesforce CRM.
Please apply today with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consideration.