My client is a global Asset Management company. They are looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their established team. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing and reputable team within one of the best company's in Ireland.
This role will be a mixture of home working and office working.
The total package on offer is very attractive and candidates with the appropriate skillset should get in touch to hear about it.
- You will be expected to provide advice and guidance to the IT risk program management
- You'll be conducting risk readiness reviews over large information technology projects ensuring appropriate systems development lifecycle methodologies are being applied and followed
- Conduct in-depth information technology risk assessments including identifying and documenting controls, creating detailed process flows, identifying potential gaps and/or inconsistencies, and making sound recommendations for improvement and/or mitigation
- Demonstrated skills and expert understanding of Information Security concepts. Concepts such as ISO27001 or NIST
- Having a strong problem-solving ability is essential
- You will be expected to be able to influence as well as work with people across a complex organization
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships with Information Technology and Business personnel
- Be able to manage multiple projects concurrently and to work under pressure to meet tight time commitments
Unfortunately, this client cannot sponsor candidates. Suitable candidates please either apply or message me directly and all candidates will be contacted