One of our Swiss clients is currently seeking a creative, motivated and experienced senior UI/UX designer with a strong visual focus to join their diverse and high-performing team. This company will offer an interesting and multifaceted area of responsibility in an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Determine and execute UX design inputs that support product development progress, including user profiles, workflow diagrams, information architecture schemas, wireframes and finished UI designs
- Design user interfaces, interactions design and information architecture for various platforms, using different design techniques
- Work closely with other team-members to define business and user requirements and to organise continuous testing within the product development cycle
- Conduct user research and testing initiatives for new and existing product improvements
- Understand product specifications
- Promote the company through various social media channels, events and conferences
- Demonstrated experience with designing consistent user experiences across different contexts of use and a variety of devices (e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Proven experience with defining and leading up-front user research initiatives, as well as iterative user feedback programs within product development cycles
- Keen eye for details and consistency, especially in regard to both visual and interaction design
- Proficient using different prototyping, visualization and development tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe, Figma, Axure, etc.)
- Solid experience in user research and testing based on a variety of different methodologies
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent English communication skills (German would be advantageous)
Nice to have:
For more information on this PERMANENT Senior UI/UX Designer job please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 044 578 5327.
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest.