This is a Permanent Role for a highly reputable and global Investment Bank based in London. They are looking for a Senior UX Manager at a Director Level. This is a truly exciting time to be joining, as you'll be joining an already established global team but one that is growing quickly in the UK. You'll also not only be leading but also be able to build a large team around you.
• Proven experience leading teams - the team will eventually be 20+, however, will start small
• You must have taken a product from inception to market and been hands-on throughout the process
• Expert-level ability in design software applications
• A balanced understanding of strategy as well as research, interaction, and visual design will be essential
• You don't need to have come from a Financial Services company, any industry will be suitable as long as you have the key skills. Current employees have come from startups and tech companies.
• Lead and grow a team of UX specialists
• Present updates and products to C-Suite level
• To meet or beat project metric goals before during and after the launch
• You will be leading the UX design team responsible for supporting the international client and advisor platforms, including web and mobile apps