The Role Responsibilities
- Interact with Business to gather requirements to provide a domain-driven solution.
- Work closely with Technical Team to provide architecture design and provide guidance on implementation.
- Ensure Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines are implemented.
- DevOps innovations by introducing better tools and agile practices.
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
- Experience in software development using open source technologies.
- Experience in automated software testing.
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Strong background in Java (SpingBoot and Spring Cloud Services).
- Experience in some of the technologies below:
- PaaS: Openshift, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Data: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Tableau
- Cache: Redis, Memcached
- Middleware: Kafka, RabbitMQ, WebsphereMQ, REST API
- UI: HTML5, Angular 4, ReactJS, Bootstrap, CSS, RxJS
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD toolset such as Ansible, Artifactory, Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube, Fortify, Flyway, Jira and Confluence.
- Strong knowledge in automated testing toolset such as jUnit, Mockito, cucumber, Selenium etc.
- Strong knowledge in scripting languages such as Groovy and Linux shell
- Knowledge in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse and IntelliJ