(SYSTEM / APPLICATION INTEGRATION, ESB, REST/API, CONTAINERS, MICRO )
BANKING IT ARCHITECT JOB IN ZÜRICH, SWITZERLAND
A leading banking client of mine is seeking a Solution Architect for a job opportunity in Zürich.
This bank has always been at the forefront of technology advancements and development of banking applications, and they currently need a Solution Architect for blueprinting my client’s digital transformation. As the Solution Architect in Zürich, you be responsible for blueprinting the architecture of the future Client Workplaces, while working with project coordination, software development, UX and operations experts and road-map the transformation. You should be able to work autonomously, and you should help eliminate risks and become more efficient. You will be involved with architecting the integration of applications into the system, so some background in coding would be preferred. Some key skills you will need for this job are:
- Excellent knowledge of System Integration
- Multiple years of IT Architecture experience
- Strong expertise with web application architecture and development
- Requirements engineering in Application development projects utilising tools such as JIRA, Odyssey or Atlas
- Experience in Enterprise Service Bus integration, REST/API integration, Containers, Micro services
- Knowledge of DevOps methodology
- Fluent in English
This is for a contract job with an initial duration until the end of the year. Ideally you are available immediately.
To apply for this Solution Architect job within banking in Zürich, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.