Join a global Investment Company as a DBA where you'll get to work on SQL server software, hone your skills in Powershell and Python and be involved in the end to end data product solution from database design to development and maintenance.
Due to headcount restrictions, this role is only open to candidates that do not require workpasses.
- Manage SQL server database changes and re-designs and provide production support for other RDBMS Platforms like SYBASE and MySQL
- Analyze database issues and troubleshoot or configure the database accordingly
- Drive automation of code and maintain database scripts
- Monitor database performance to ensure high levels of security and speed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Technology, or a related field of study
- More than 7 years of experience with SQL Servers with ability to perform L3 support
- Advantageous if you have SYBASE and MySQL experience and are familiar with Financial applications
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills