We're looking for a Strategic Partner Manager for the team that focuses on increasing awareness and adoption of the Business Messaging Platform. This role is based in Singapore, covering all of APAC, and with a focus on Indonesia where the largest book of business and accounts are at.
- Manage Business Platform clients and partners to support onboarding and scaling of messaging products
- Set targets and goals in alignment with product and cross-functional team expectations and ensure delivery against plans
- Develop a deep understanding of the commercial and technical considerations specific to the Public Sector and help identify new potential business partnership opportunities.
- Support business development pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners who can advance our efforts across global markets with a focus on the Public Sector.
- Advocate for the partners internally and for the business needs externally with the partner.
- Engage and work cross-functionally across teams (eg, product, marketing, policy, legal, finance) to accomplish goals.
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, including familiarity with partner and channel relationships
- Experience or interest in Public Sector vertical
- Experienced in identifying and solving challenging business problems
- Experience using data and market insights to drive actionable recommendations and influence business decisions
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders to deliver results
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment
- Prior exposure with multiple markets across APAC preferred
- Fluency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must as a large part of the portfolio are in the Indonesia market