The position requires strong analytical, design and technical skills in financial and/or payment system and platform development. The person will take leadership role in guiding and coaching teams of developers to complete the entire SDLC process with focus in security design in order to deliver high quality virtual banking and virtual lending solutions & platform for both internal and external customers
- Technical lead for the planning, design and development of virtual banking and virtual lending solutions that meet needs of customers and markets.
- Lead and manage developers to deliver software and solution in highest quality and ensuring developers and QA personnel are trained with the appropriate level of programming & security knowledge to perform their daily activities.
- Integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Improve and maintain standard & guidelines in various phases during SDLC, including user requirement review, architecture & design review, and secure development standard.
- Review and endorse documentation produced during SDLC, such as functional and design specification, test plan, operation manual.
- Investigate and resolve issues and incidents in Production environment.
- Support regular penetration and vulnerability test, and coaching team members to resolve and mitigate the identified issues and risks.
- Collaborate with internal and external security assessment teams to ensure requirements on cybersecurity are met.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
· Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent areas.
· At least 10 years of working experience in application and system development. It will be an advantage if candidate processes working experience in Finance/Banking/Lending/Fintech.
· Experience in Mobile finance/banking/lending design and operation will be an advantage.
· Well-organized, result-oriented and problem solving skills with analytical mind.
· Sound knowledge in Application and Network security design and deployment.
· Familiar with IT infrastructure design, e.g. networking, Load Balancer, Firewall, IPS, etc.
· Practical experience in different SDLC methodology. SCRUM or other Agile methodology will be an advantage.
· Proficient in Java language and its development environment and framework – Spring, Spring Boot, Marven/Gradle, Testing Automation tools (e.g. JUnit, Cucumber) and other CI/CD tools.
· Strong experience in Oracle and NoSQL.
· Solid experience in modern application framework and architecture and tools, including Message Queue, Enterprise Services Bus, High Performance Grid, Virtualization, Container and Cloud.
· Experience in Vendor Management is an advantage.
· Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated, be able to work independently and willing to work with a team of programmers and designers
· Proven multitasking skills and ability to work under a tight schedule and meet critical deadlines
Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese is required. Able to communicate in Putonghua will be an advantage.