Dublin / Ireland - split remote working
€75-90K + 20% bonus
We are currently looking for a Technical, Solutions architect in Dublin, Ireland. The role is to define and deliver on the architectural vision of the organisation.
They provide a very attractive pension scheme, remote working, internal growth and also voted one of the best places to work in Ireland.
- Strategies in cloud technologies and practices, building applications using services such as AWS S3, EC2, Lambda, EMR, Cloud Formation. Experience with containers and well-grounded in the knowledge of engineering and continuous delivery practices
- You will identify, assess, and explain the technologies and trends that will matter most to the business three to five years from now
- Develop prototypes and spearhead solutions in MVP, iterative approach
- Ability to synthesize multiple information sources
- Has a development background and is interested in architecture. Excellent coaching and mentoring skills a plus
- Demonstrated success in evaluating and implementing third party software products including open source and cloud-based products from vendors
- Experience of agile development cycle using Scrum
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead cross-team collaboration and partnerships across a variety of internal and external technology teams
- Knowledge of the Financial Services or Workflow industry