Location: Zurich – Switzerland
Job type: CONTRACT – Initially for 6 months (with a very high possibility for extension)
Salary range: Negotiable – 450-550 CHF per day (depends on your expertise)
One of our Zurich based, Swiss financial clients is now looking for a detail oriented and technically strong UI/UX Designer who will join a newly formed, very diverse UX team which is responsible for global digital touchpoints for this particular Swiss client’s customers, partners, media and their employees.
- Create interactive experiences that support users’ needs and behaviours.
- Come up with design patterns and ways of working to be used this financial client.
- Work closely with interaction designers in order to understand concepts from sketches through various fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes used at different devices and platforms.
- Actively contribute to multiple large and high-profile projects.
- Transform wireframes and prototypes into assets for use by developers.
- Apply a new UI pattern library across the whole global digital touchpoint.
- At least 3 years of proven track record of design of user experiences for various web and/or mobile applications.
- Extensive experience with Adobe, Sketch, Axure and other relevant technologies.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Clear and concise writing style.
For more information on this initial 6 Months UI/UX Designer job in Zurich, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can call me on +41 44 578 5327.
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest.