Location: Zurich – Switzerland
Job type: CONTRACT – Initially for 12 months (with a very high possibility for extension)
Salary range: Negotiable – (depends on your expertise)
One of our Zurich based, Swiss financial clients is now looking for a detail oriented and technically strong UI/UX Designer who will join into one of their very diverse teams.
In this role you will be the analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and deliver intuitive UI concepts for complex processes and products. Ultimately, you will make their platform more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain their internal and external users.
- Design financial software for FX and Equity Derivatives trading systems
- Understand product specifications
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Design reusable components that are pixel perfect
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Conduct user tests and gather feedback
- Review existing applications and improve their UX/UI
- Create attractive and easy to use designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Adobe)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Analytical mind with a business insight
- Excellent English communication skills
For more information on this initial 12 Months UI/UX Designer job in Zurich, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can call me on +41 44 578 5327.
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest.