FX / Wallstreet Application Support Analyst – Bank (City) – £80k
A city based Investment Bank has an immediate requirement for an Application Support Analyst to join it’s FX/MM trading division. You will provide Front to Back support for all of the FX trading business. One of the main applications supported is the Wallstreet application. So prior experience of this is mandatory.
The role includes but is not limited to:
– Incident & Problem Management. Ensuring all issues are captured, managed and resolved in a timely manner.
– Change & Release Management. Ensure standard best practice guidelines are adhered to (testing, approval, releases).
– Systems Capacity & Performance. Ensure sufficient capacity is maintained on all systems provided for stability and growth.
Minimum two years production service experience in the financial industry involving the FX/MM business. Able to demonstrate Incident/Problem Management experience.
– Technical background in Unix, SQL, and Oracle are essential
– Wallstreet application support experience is also required.
For more information please forward a Word CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wallstreet Application Support Analyst – Bank (City) – £80k