WINDOWS SYSTEM ENGINEER (MICROSOFT, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, SERVER 2012 / 2016, EXCHANGE, SQL, HYPER-V, WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS 10)
BANKING SYSTEM ENGINEER JOB IN ZÜRICH
A leading banking client of mine are seeking a Windows System Engineer for a job opportunity in Zürich.
As the Windows System Engineer in Zürich, you will be responsible for taking care of my client’s IT Infrastructure needs within a team. You will perform tasks on the latest Microsoft Windows Servers and Clients, such as installation, operation, maintenance. Other Microsoft technologies you will work with include Exchange 2013 server, SQL 2012 / 2016, System Center 2016 (SCCM / DPM), Hyper-V 2012 R2 and IIS Web Farms (2012 / 2016). While none of these systems have to be built from scratch, you will need to be able to administer and support them. Some key skills you will need for this job are:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and Group Policy
- Good experience in the technologies listed above
- Fluent English, German is an asset
- Willing to perform 1st and 2nd Level Support tasks
- NETAPP experience
- Very good communication skills
This is for a contract job with an initial duration of 6 months. Ideally you are available immediately.
To apply for this Windows System Engineer job within banking in Zürich, please forward your CV to email@example.com.