Manager / Senior Manager - Banking Strategy & Operations - Hong Kong
About the Business
Our clients Operations Transformation team applies deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our client's priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace digital agenda, optimize costs and maximize operational efficiency.
- Transforming business operations to take advantage of disruptive business models and establish new capabilities that foster and catalyse future growth
- Focusing on working with clients to reimagine, redesign and digitalize their business processes in order to achieve improved efficiency, customer experience and impact
- Delivering complex transformation programs through best in class tools, accelerators and methodologies to scope, manage and reduce the risks of delivery, and ensure longer term benefits can be delivered and sustained
Work you'll do:
- Serve and support our capital markets / banking clients in executing their transformational agenda
- Drive and lead end to end initiatives to ensure successful results and tangible outcomes are delivered to our clients
- Provide subject matter expertise on sector trends and leading practices and provide advisory support and strategic direction to our clients
- Manage, own and maintain relationships with key C-suites and other client stakeholders
- Adopt a global approach to networking, building eminence and assembling teams to best serve clients
- Articulate an informed opinions on leading edge technologies and how they affect emerging business models in the capital markets / banking space
- Participate in the development of the Hong Kong practice and act as a peer and a mentor for the development of core Consulting capabilities across the teams
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
- Bachelor degree in business, commerce, etc. MBA from a well-recognized business school or Master in Finance, Economics, etc is preferred
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience - strategy and management consulting background is a must
- Solid track record in delivering large scale and complex transformation programs and projects in Hong Kong and across the region
- Deep knowledge and expertise in the capital markets / banking industry
- Strong sense in business development and a proven track record in developing major client accounts is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent command of spoken & written English & Chinese, fluent Cantonese / Mandarin is mandatory
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail.