Our client is looking for a hands-on Business Analyst for their Singapore office.
- Capture the voice of the customers in order to scope the changes: Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Think outside the box, always consider business need, and be prepared to challenge the stakeholders. Any solution must be cost-optimum;
- Define with the product owner the delivery baseline: scope, resources, planning;
- Formalize the business requirements (Confluence Project Page and JIRA user stories): document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions (As-Is and Target workflows), use cases, scenarios.
- Define and Lead the adequate governance for each business deliveries;
- Execution of the delivery plan, anticipate and trouble shoot issues, escalate any deviations against the plan on a timely manner. Think out of the box to plan and adapt.
- Formalize the test plan and the detailed test cases, approved by the stakeholders.
- Execute the QA phase and obtained Sponsors’ sign off;
- Update the Business operational procedures and ensure the business readiness, which includes users training and handover to BAU teams (both operational and IT);
- Ensure post go live follow up with all relevant Business and IT Teams;
- Ensure the good relationship and maintain strong momentum from all contributors
- Relevant BA experience
- Good knowledge in EQ Structured products
- FinIQ and/or Avaloq knowledge is a big plus
- Front to backend process knowledge