Cyber Threat Analyst - $120,000 - $140,000 base salary
12% annual Bonus
Global energy client. Fully remote based role USA.
This role is for an experience Cyber Threat Analyst, who will be a major player in this Cyber Security team at this leading energy organisation.
You will work on the front line fighting back against Cyber Threats, working on Cyber Threat investigations and develop new detection methodologies and assisting this cyber security incident response team.
Your role will be to find and eliminate threat actors – we need someone who is passionate about this and wants to help make Americas energy safe from Cyber attackers and threat actors.
You will be using threat intelligence, cyber threat intel. Data analysis and cyber threat skills and methodologies to eliminate all threat actors facing the companies networks.
- Improve the threat hunting offering for this major energy provider.
- Be the go to for Threat Hunting for the business and work closely with sec ops teams across the business.
- Put into place and create new hunting techniques to eliminate threat actors.
- Analysis work – finding any threats to Industrial control systems.
- threat modelling
- Cyber threat analysis duties.
For this role you will need a minimum of 7years in Cyber and at least 5 years experience in incident response specifically in detection, SIEM work, log analysis work and threat hunting cyber threat intel work.
Apply today and connect with Edward Carr – Director Cyber Security Recruitment to find out more and to start the process.
Cyber Threat, Threat hunting - Energy.