Field Marketing Manager (Bahasa Indonesia)
- A field marketing expert with minimum 5+ years of experience in developing and executing integrated B2B marketing activities to support demand generation objectives
- The marketing manager is responsible for defining, planning, implementing, developing, and tracking customer-focused marketing strategies and across multiple routes to market
- Experience planning, project managing and executing owned and third party events (both virtual and onsite)
- Manage event content creation including agendas, speaking briefings/management, high level slide deck development, event abstracts etc.
- Understanding campaign strategies, best practices, and execution tactics
- Comfortable working independently under ambiguous conditions manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience working in the Indonesian market and expert fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is a MUST HAVE