Role Title: HR Transformation Consultant, Group HR
Accountable for the successful delivery of HR priority programs, in this case:
• ensuring that all countries update their flexible working policies and guidance documentation, in line with a new Group framework by end of 2022.
• Support employee engagement initiatives and communications campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of flexible working arrangements, which the new policy enables
What you’ll do:
Accountabilities for Business, Customers, and Stakeholders
• Ensure implementation across the HR portfolio is effectively managed, including any additional Change processes.
• Ensure clear and concise plans are in place and that these are clearly aligned with the strategy.
• Detailed monitoring and reporting on the projects assigned, and highlight through governance when initiatives are at risk of or go ‘off track.
• Prepare and deliver presentations and updates to key senior stakeholders.
Leadership & Teamwork
• Support a positive work culture within the HR Transformation function based on respect for people, the integrity of actions, creativity, and collaboration leading to increased productivity
• Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders – inside and outside of the department – working closely with wider functional, regional, and business line teams, building strong relationships, ensuring consensus, and effectively influencing outcomes
What you will need to succeed in the role:
• Knowledge of HR departments and Global Service Owned areas / HR CoEs, including HR core platforms and processes
• Strong understanding of HSBC Group structures, values, behaviors, processes, and objectives
• Good understanding of and proven experience in change and delivery methodologies e.g project management or Agile, in the context of transformation
• Knowledge of key project risks and considerations
• Knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors, etc.
• Knowledge of the Global businesses and broad understanding of the role of HR in an organization
Knowledge of and experience in one or more of these areas:
• Experience in change management (i.e. managing people and organizational risks and changes that may occur as a result of implementing transformation projects/programs)
• Experience in design, including understanding and ideally experience of the application of Design Thinking methods (workshop design and facilitation, development of personas and experience journey mapping, etc.).
• Experience in developing and implementing ways of working to promote agile HR and associated design methods and tools.