Key Services Analyst
12 Month Contract
Waterloo, Belgium- Split Remote Working
€280-€320 / Day
Do you want to work for one of the most well-known Payments companies globally?
We are looking for Key Services analyst who will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery and support of the various security services.
- Provide support to both internal and external customers, on both specific technical questions relating to the services as well as general operational or procedural aspects
- Participate in the operational set-up of new security services and in the improvement of the operational efficiency of existing services
- Operate the security and key management systems used by the team within the boundaries of operational and security procedures
- Project manage the exchange of cryptographic keys and related material between the business and its customers for the enablement and continuity of the services offered
- Knowledge of payment authorisation systems
- Technical and basic knowledge of IT Security and cryptography
- Customer service background
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, Spanish is a plus.
- Possesses strong customer support and communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong relationship and collaborative skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of diverse and geographically distributed team
Please apply today with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consideration