Manager - Incident Response
Cyber Security Incident Response Manager
DFIR Manager, Fully Remote based role, USA wide.
$155,000 basic salary depending on experience +Bonuses and benefits package.
Here at BeecherMadden we have hired in the Cyber Security industry for over 10years.
Led by Edward Carr - Director of Cyber Security Recruitment we are pleased to be partnered with this industry leading Incident Response team hiring at several levels due to growth plans and workload.
If you work in Incident Response and feel that these types of positions are of interest to you then reach out to Edward Carr and connect today.
A Purpose built Incident response practice - this team are widely known for being THE response team to the majority of the major Cyber attacks in the USA.
Here at BeecherMadden we are excited to be partnered with this leading Incident Response business.
- Chance to join an elite team of DFIR Leaders.
- Remote based roles - Virtual team across the US.
- Working on the biggest Incidents in the industry.
- Annual Bonus - Paid!
- Quarterly Bonuses - Paid!
- Benefits package - an excellent benefits package as you would expect from a company of this size.
- Certification funding SANS
- Long term Career plan - continuous promotion opportunities cert funding and training - mentorship and leadership support.
- Forward thinking innovative team.
- Respected leadership practice.
- Working for a global organisation.
This is a Manager level role - we need a DFIR, Cyber Incident Response specialist with 4-7years experience in Incident Response - preferably at a global company or large consultancy business.
In this role you will be working with an established, growing team you will be conducting incident response work across a variety of different industries.
Although the title is Manager - this is very much a doing role. A hands on technical incident response role. The Manager title comes from the seniority of the role and the fact that you will be helping some of the less experienced incident response with their workload and mentor them.
This is still a doing role.
This business are known as being the first responders to many of the biggest incidents in the industry. These positions are hands on Incident Response roles working on "Headline Grabbing" Cyber Incidents.
You will be working on major cyber breaches doing the incident response work and the cyber investigations.
Chance to join a leading team in a Global company
Continuous, ongoing career progression opportunities, everyone who joins the business knows exactly what they need to do to get promoted.
One of the most respected and recognised Incident Response teams in the industry.
Huge client portfolio across several different industries.
Huge Case load of work and client demand.
Fully remote based positions across the USA.
- Manager - Incident Response. Hands on Incident Response Manager role.
- This is a Manager level role, we will need 4-7years hands on incident response experience for this hire. We need real techies: people who have been and are currently hands on technically doing the incident response work, people with skills in Incident Response who can lead engagements and investigate network intrusions. We need DFIR Incident Responders who will be able to work on cybersecurity, Cyber attacks, Cyber incidents and be able to get to the cause and assess the extent of the damage done by a breach. Skills in Host based forensics and network based forensics will be needed for these hires and the right candidate will be able to lead and mentor Cyber Incident Response teams and Cyber investigations teams. This is a leading role which remains hands on technically - Full Incident Response experience is needed - This is not a SOC role. We need people who go beyond alerts and respond to incidents.
- These positions are technical doing roles, you will also be leading less experienced specialists across projects and clients but the day to day will be hands on and doing the incident response work - the perfect candidate will be a responder who is daily working on Incident Response cases and can lead a team.
- This is a chance to work on the biggest incidents in the industry - major incidents and to work with the client at a time of real need and really make a difference. We need people who are passionate about fighting back against hard cyber enemies and people who really want to support and help and provide excellent response.
- Leading Cyber Incident Response Investigations
- Host Based and Network Based Analysis work
- Cyber Investigations work
- Working across different different operating systems
- Working with different Forensic Tools such as Forensic Toolkit, or FTK, UFED, Axiom, ProDiscover Forensic, Sleuth Kit (+Autopsy), CAINE, PALADIN, EnCase SANS SIFT, FTK Imager
- Investigating network intrusions
- Investigating cybersecurity incidents
- Manage and lead Cyber investigative teams / Cyber Incident Response team members.
- Client communication, updates and reporting - preferably with consulting experience or similar.
- Alongside the above listed skillset you will need to be a True Incident Responder with a solid IR Background: Someone who has worked on major incidents before / been the first responder to incidents at their current employer who will then get their hands dirty and do the technical Incident Response work.
- A true DFIR "Doer" who can perform Cyber Investigations and do the DFIR work from day 1 not people who oversee it happening, we want people who can do and lead simultaneously - to use a sporting comparison this is a player coach type role...this is a leadership role but a hands on leadership role with a large technical element to it.
- We need at least 4-7 years in Cyber Incident Response positions.
- Senior Stakeholder communication skills, Pref C Suite / Partner level - ability to talk to tech and non tech audiences simultaneously.
- Major incidents experience, or big ticket incidents experience.
- Forensic tools experience: X-Ways or EnCase or Axiom/IEF Cellebrite/UFED / FTK or similar are needed.
If you have any of the following certs this would be highly desirable for this hire:
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA)
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
- Or any equivalent industry certs
Please Contact Edward Carr - Director Cyber Recruitment today to apply.
Incident Response Manager
Cyber Security Incident Response Manager
$155,000 basic +Bonuses
Cyber Incident Response Manager
If you work in Incident Response and feel that these types of positions are of interest to you then reach out to Edward Carr and connect today. Edward Carr - Director Cyber Security Recruitment at BeecherMadden.