Our client, a tech unicorn is looking for an Senior Anaplan Builder/Engineer to be the SME for their Anaplan platform.
- Design & build Anaplan objects (e.g., models, lists & roll-ups, modules, actions, and dashboard)
- Design & build Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) objects (e.g., Tasks, Mappings, and Task Flows)
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Able to translate existing solutions and business issue into Anaplan models
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Collaborate with a cross technical team (e.g., DevOps, DBA, etc.) on infrastructure setup, integration architecture design and deployment
- Conduct unit testing, systems integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Administer Anaplan (workspaces, user access, time & versions setup), IICS (runtime environments, connections, task scheduling) and performance fine-tuning, etc.
- Alert/Notification Monitoring - Anaplan workspace storage, Anaplan model performance, IICS tasks, etc.
- Serve as an L2/L3 escalation point for production issues & support tickets
- Ensure compliance, develop technical guidelines, checklists, procedures, and training documentation as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5+ years’ experience with at least 4 full implementation cycles of Enterprise Performance Management solutions (SAP, Anaplan, Oracle, Jedox, OneStream or any other EPM Solutions)
- Experienced with system/data integration and middleware platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology; requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Excellent understanding of relational and multidimensional databases
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to lead, see the big picture, multitask, probe, analyze and problem-solve complex issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player, including taking direction as required, working well with others, and leading, organizing and managing a team
- AWS experience/knowledge/certification would be good to have
- Certified Anaplan Model Builder/Solution Architect would be a plus