This is a Senior C++ developer opening (hybrid working) at a world-leading broadcast technology company, producing software that powers new features on a cutting-edge and high-traffic on demand video streaming service. (C++, QT, TDD, Agile, Linux)
Based in London, their state of the art campus is a truly exciting place to be. They are a champion of innovative tech and engineering, and are heavily associated with blockbuster cinema and award-winning television.
You will be surrounded by some of the most talented and supportive software teams in the UK, delivering high-traffic and consumer-facing applications to millions across the UK and EU.
They have an outstanding company culture with the average tenure in this company being five years.
This company is expanding their talented teams of developers and testers who will work directly on shipping new key features onto their award winning set top box and TV apps.
- Develop the user interface for the company's TV, Linux, Windows, Mac, Android and iOS devices
- Write excellent quality, clean, concise, readable, testable and tested code
- Work with a large team, on a large, complex codebase
- Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Commercial C++ expertise
- User Interface development experience, preferable with Qt or QML equivalent
- OOD knowledge
- Code analysis & debugging ability
- TDD, and Unit testing with mocks
- Linux, cross platform experience (Linux, Win, Mac, Android, iOS)
- Communication & agile team work
What's in it for you:
- A generous salary, pension and very strong benefits package
- Private healthcare
- Free state of the art TV set-top-box or video streaming subscription
- Heavily discounted mobile and broadband
- Investment into your professional development via access to Pluralsight Enterprise plan and courses